If you want to join a workplace culture that is driven by mission, embracing women and children in Christ’s love, and empowering Churches to serve their communities, Gabriel Network may be the place for you. Please call 800-264-3565 ex.301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about working with the Gabriel Network. You can see our current open positions below:
Mission Advancement Director
Gabriel Network is looking for a Mission Advancement Director who is passionate about our mission and has the skills to cultivate and solicit major gifts from individual donors. The Mission Advancement Director will be responsible for managing a portfolio of major donors and prospects, developing and implementing strategies to engage and cultivate donors, and soliciting gifts.
The outstanding candidate would have:
• 3+ years’ proven experience soliciting major gifts.
• A proven track record of cultivating major gift relationships.
• A bachelor’s degree, with a preference for a degree in public relations, finance, or
related field or comparable relevant experience in those fields.
• A solid understanding of non-profit finances and budgeting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong public speaking skills, ability to engage and persuade others.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Please see the full position description here. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
We always want to know if joyful, talented, committed people are interested in joining our team. If that’s you, please send your resume and a cover letter describing your areas of interest to Tiffany Farley at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear your ideas!